Katie Holmes Explains Xrated Gummies Incident

When Suri Cruise was photographed holding a box of adult candy at New York restaurant Serendipity 3 recently, it created a lot of questions and publicity. Katie Holmes sets the record straight and explains the incident on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, to be aired this Friday.

“Recently, I took her to get ice cream in New York at this place called Serendipity that we go to all the time,” says Holmes. “It’s for kids. The clientele is children.”

She continues, “We go in and we are waiting for a table and she grabs some gummies that are boy part gummies. I was horrified.”

When asked by DeGeneres what she meant by “boy part" Holmes replies, "P-e-n-i-s gummies. I said, oh wow, those aren’t Swedish fish.”

By then, it was too late. The paparazzi already were snapping photos of Suri holding the box.

Holmes says, “I was like, why are they selling these here? This is for kids. And then it was on the cover of a magazine that I’m giving her those gummies. Yes, they were taking photos of it. I was like, oh my God, no. We put them back.”

reported by celebritybabyscoop

VIDEO:

popsugar